Tuesday, February 05, 2008

half way to something new




Here are some pictures I took yesterday that you might enjoy.

After the game was over Sunday, Bill was grumpy because he had wanted me to be watching the Super Bowl with him, and I had been trying to get some pictures into my blog.

(I have heard this particular whine before. "I want you to be doing things with me" means "I want you to be doing what I'm doing.") I told him if he wanted to share, next time he should try sharing what I'm doing for a change! So last night I invited him to help me put my pictures up on www.weatherunderground.com

You can guess how that went. He throughly enjoyed himself, but they're all under his name because he was the one logged in! (BeechSportBill) He didn't help. He did it himself while I watched. Rolleyes Sigh. Anyway, it was fun, and I'll do it myself next time.

The picture of him, by the way, is, thankfully, a few days old. He was growing the hair for his part in H.M.S. Pinafore, but if that's going to happen it won't be till April; so I convinced him to shave it off. Funny picture though.

http://www.weatherunderground.com/wximage/myphotos.html

No comments:

The Winding Mind